Jackrabbit Carpet Puller
The Jackrabbit is the ultimate weapon for removing glue-down carpet. The machine will average up to 75-100 yards per hour with one person operating. It is both affordable and effective, making it the perfect alternative to costly mechanical pullers.
The Jackrabbit is the ultimate weapon for removing glue-down carpet. The machine will average up to 75.100 yards per hour with one person Operating. It is both affordable and
effective, making it the perfect alternative to costly mechanical pullers. The Jackrabbit is ideal for removing double stick and unitary backed carpets, where mechanical pullers will
shred the carpet.
- Averages 75-100 yards per hour
- Tired of pulling 2-3" wide strips by hand? Pull
- 4 feet with the Jackrabbit.
- Hea'O' duty all steel construction
- Portable for easy transportation in your truck
- Weighs less than 20 lbs
- Extremely quiet operation - Ideal for hospitals or nursing homes
- Lifetime Warranty. Built to last and guaranteed for life.
Jackrabbit Sate T fast Straight Edge
Protect your fingers with this lightweight and extra-wide knee support area. This product is ideal for cutting carpet, luan plywood, and sheet goods. Left and right-handed versions available. This product is 4" wide and 50" long. Made in the U.S.A with high-quality aluminum.
- Great tool worked as described , great shipping time . I just didn't think it should cost as much , but overall it is a great tool
Review by KEN R
- works well.as the diameter grows around the cylinder the faster it gets!
Review by chip
- Very useful tool.
Review by Jay
- Had to remove a lot of commercial carpet off of urethane adhesive. Bought this just in case I ran into any trouble. Started pulling by hand and found it impossible. We put the Jackrabbit on it and got the job done. Still a lot of work but it would have been impossible without this tool.
Review by R98
- Sure was glad I found this tool. Made the job 10 times easier, and that carpet was stuck, old urethane adhesive.
Review by CSI
- We own a store and re-floored recently. 4,600' of old, heavily glued carpet had to be removed. No carpet pulling tools are available for rent in our small town and I didn't want to spend thousands on the motorized pullers. This thing got the job done efficiently.
Review by Todd V